Doesn't this chocolate-covered pot call out to the kid in you?
Get me a spoon and my taster!
"Call them cookies, call them candies, call them delicious!"
Makes about 48
2 - 10 oz packages of semisweet chocolate chips (2-300 g)
1 - 10 oz package peanut butter chips (300 g)
2 cups salted peanuts
7 oz box ripple potato chips, coarsely crumbled (200 g)
1. Melt chocolate and peanut butter chips.
2. Sir in peanuts and crumbled chips.
3. Drop by teaspoon on cookie tray.
4. Leave to cool or put tray in freezer for quicker setting.
5. Store in containers and return to freezer*.
As the recipe goes on to say:
"You can also freeze these and eat them when you're doing the laundry!"
Recipe originally from The Best of the Best and More